EE1352 POWER SYSTEM ANALYSIS Question Papers and Syllabus
This post will contain all the previous year question papers,syllabus,text book details available for EE1352 POWER SYSTEM ANALYSIS .This subject is EEE 6-th semester
Details:
Subject and its Code:EE1352 POWER SYSTEM ANALYSIS
Degree:B.E
Department:EEE
Semester:6
Regulation:2004 and ABOVE
1) Syllabus: --DOWNLOAD
PAST QUESTION PAPERs for EEE Dept
1) April/May 2008-DOWNLOAD
TEXT BOOKS
1. Hadi Saadat “ Power system analysis”, Tata McGraw Hill Publishing Company, New Delhi, 2002 (Unit I, II, III, IV)
2. P.Kundur, “Power System Stability and Control”, Tata McGraw Hill Publishing Company, New Delhi, 1994 (Unit V)
REFERENCE BOOKS:
1. I.J.Nagrath and D.P.Kothari, ‘Modern Power System Analysis’, Tata McGraw-Hill publishing company, New Delhi, 1990.
2. M.A. Pai, ‘Computer Techniques in power system Analysis’, Tata McGraw – Hill publishing company, New Delhi, 2003.
Details:
Subject and its Code:EE1352 POWER SYSTEM ANALYSIS
Degree:B.E
Department:EEE
Semester:6
Regulation:2004 and ABOVE
1) Syllabus: --DOWNLOAD
PAST QUESTION PAPERs for EEE Dept
1) April/May 2008-DOWNLOAD
TEXT BOOKS
1. Hadi Saadat “ Power system analysis”, Tata McGraw Hill Publishing Company, New Delhi, 2002 (Unit I, II, III, IV)
2. P.Kundur, “Power System Stability and Control”, Tata McGraw Hill Publishing Company, New Delhi, 1994 (Unit V)
REFERENCE BOOKS:
1. I.J.Nagrath and D.P.Kothari, ‘Modern Power System Analysis’, Tata McGraw-Hill publishing company, New Delhi, 1990.
2. M.A. Pai, ‘Computer Techniques in power system Analysis’, Tata McGraw – Hill publishing company, New Delhi, 2003.
Comments
Post a Comment