Affiliated Colleges First Sem Jan 2010 Timetable for B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch

The timetable for Anna University students of affiliated colleges' first semester , which is to be held on January 2010 has been released.

The exam starts on 20th January,2010 and ends on 30th January,2010

The exam details and the respective dates are as follows for B.E/B.Tech(Common to all branches except Marine)

20th Jan,2010-PH2111 Engg PhysicsI

22nd Jan,2010-CY2111-Engg Chemistry I

23rd Jan,2010-HS2111-Technical English I


25th Jan,2010-MA2111-Engg Maths I

27th Jan,2010-GE2111-Engg Graphics

29th Jan,2010-GE2112-Fund. Of Computing and programming

Timings: All exams on Fore Noon ( 10 A.M to 1 P.M) except Engg Graphics( timing schedule will be announced by respective colleges for this exam)


For other depts, B.Arch and Marine Engg see the detailed Timetable schedule in AnnaUniversity site here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Graduate Engineer Trainee 2009 required in Nokia Siemens Network

Retotalling revaluation for TN 12th standard (+2)

TANCET ME Mtech Syllabus,Question Paper & Evaluation Pattern