IC1403 NEURAL NETWORK AND FUZZY LOGIC CONTROL QUESTION PAPER AND SYLLABUS

This post will contain all the previous year question papers,syllabus,study material available for IC1403 NEURAL NETWORK AND FUZZY LOGIC CONTROL.This subject is EEE 8-th semester, ICE and E & I 7th sem
Details:

Subject and its Code:IC1403 NEURAL NETWORK AND FUZZY LOGIC CONTROL
Degree:B.E
Department:EEE
,ICE,E&I
Semester:8(EEE) & 7(ICE,E&I)
Regulation:2004 and ABOVE


1) Syllabus: --DOWNLOAD


PAST QUESTION PAPERs for E & I ,ICE Dept(7th sem)

1)Nov/Dec 2008 -DOWNLOAD

2)Nov/Dec 2007- DOWNLOAD

QUESTION PAPERS FOR EEE Dept,(8th sem)

1) Nov/Dec 2008-DOWNLOAD

2) April/May 2008-DOWNLOAD


TEXT BOOKS

1. Jacek M. Zurada, ‘Introduction to Artificial Neural Systems’, Jaico Publishing home, 2002.

2. Timothy J. Ross, ‘Fuzzy Logic with Engineering Applications’, Tata McGraw Hill, 1997.

REFERENCE BOOKS

3. Laurance Fausett, Englewood cliffs, N.J., ‘Fundamentals of Neural Networks’, Pearson Education, 1992.

4. H.J. Zimmermann, ‘Fuzzy Set Theory & its Applications’ Allied Publication Ltd., 1996.

5. Simon Haykin, ‘Neural Networks’, Pearson Education, 2003.

6. John Yen & Reza Langari, ‘Fuzzy Logic – Intelligence Control & Information’, Pearson

Education, New Delhi, 2003

Comments

  1. important questions in neural networks and fuzzy logic control

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Graduate Engineer Trainee 2009 required in Nokia Siemens Network

Retotalling revaluation for TN 12th standard (+2)

TANCET ME Mtech Syllabus,Question Paper & Evaluation Pattern